May 21, 2009

biking day 2

so today(meaning the 20th for some reason it's taken me three days to write this) I woke up at about eight fifteen so I could go to an orthadontics appointment at 9, I got there and sat for what felt like years but in reality was about an hour and a half maybe less i'm not really sure, then I got to listen to a whole lot of orthodontics jargon that did't mean anything to me, finally I got home I then called Ivan and we met at Gullivers(we both biked) then after a couple hours at Gullivers and then hot licks ice cream Ivan had to head to football camp so we said goodbye and he left for west valley where they were holding the camp I ended up hanging around the general area for about an hour and then in an attempt to find a flatter way home (please remember I was on a bike and for me going uphill hill sucks(sorry mom)) so I started heading down the same road I would take to get to school when as I'm passing mikes Chevron I hear something clatter to the pavment thinking something might have fallen out of my pocket I stoped and discovered that one of the washers that holds on the front wheel had fallen off and since it couldn't have fallen off if the nut had been in place which unlike the washer I couldn't find, so wary to ride my bike with a half attached wheel I walked it to the nearest buildinng which turned out to be a radioshack and called the person who I knew would be able to get to me the fastest, which was my boyfriends mom because my boyfriends house is less than a mile from where I was, so Racheal came and picked me up and we wrestled my bike into the trunk/back of her car (i say this becuase she had to put down the seats in the back so we could fit my bike) then we went back to her house where we rumaged through Phil's(Phil is my boyfriend's dad as well as a techno wizard and Mr. fix-it) toolshed(more like garage but you get the idea) anyways Racheal and I had only a vague idea of what we were looking for so after tryig every nut we could find, all of which were to big or to small, we just called phil who once he got back took off the other washer and nut and told us to go down to the bike shop and pick up the piece we needed so after walkig down to the bike shop with Racheal and getting the new piece Phil fixed up my bike after which Racheal took me home where she eneded up talking with my mother for a couple hours after which they left toghether to go get coffee they then ended up at racheals house where they ended up talking until three in the morning (much to my younger sisters dismay as she was only able to keep herself awake until two waiting up for my mother) and that was my wednesday more later

No comments:

Post a Comment