May 8, 2009

Iridescent ultra marine paper cranes( or: how my boyfriends mom teaches me life skills)

it's friday and the official first day of my official first blog officialy, today in school i went through the day feeling very much like shadow ,from the book american gods by neil gaiman, feeling like a storm was about to break and just wishing it would get it over with already instead of drawing it out through out the whole day like a five year old in a doctors office enough said, then when i got home i got about 5 frackin seconds to unwind from a day that for no apparent reason had felt long and tedious, before i was swept up in the pre D&D cleaning frenzy, then thankfully before i completely lost my mind Rachel( a.k.a my bf's mom) came over sans Ivan and chatted with my mom and step-dad for a while( while they were distracted i took my first bike ride of the summer, which is usally my way of getting in a better headspace before i lose my mind at someone) then Rachel took me and my mom to the craft store to pick up stuff for paper cranes that she was going to use to promote her website (long story.... ok not really i just don't feel like going into to much detail right now ) When she found out that i could make paper cranes she commisioned me to do it for her, then we all went back to my house and i started to make paper cranes while Rachel and my parents wrestled with mis-packaged software eventually they figured out ( or gave up i'm not quite sure i sorta stopped paying attention after i started writing) and that kinda sums up my day more later

4 comments:

  1. Hey - hows that shift key working? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great stuff Tali - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mad skills! Remember KFC is not your only option. Stay away from that pink ice cream truck. The white one has so many more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you don't have Johnny punching at you
    I keep him at bay with video games.

    ReplyDelete