May 19, 2009

last day of school blues?

okay so today was the last day of school which means we had 25 minute classes then a big BBQ for the whole school but instead of the expected "HOORAY FREEDOM" reaction, I just felt sorta down and tired I couldn't even eat my hot dog, Ivan was surprised that I wasn't hungry, but stopped being so concerned after I told him he could eat the hot dog, go figure. After that we didn't really see each other, I ended going on the homemade slip n' slide and getting completely soaked while he ended up wathching national treasure 2, then once the end of school function(I guess it was a party but somehow those two words just don't work in the same sentence)was over he met me over at the slip n' slide walked me to my locker and then to my bus neither of us being entirely certrtain how soon we would be able to spend time with each other, but of course this didn't change anything ( Ivan has a reputation to uphold even when it's the last day of school and the first day of football camp or whatever) so we simply said "see you round" no hugs or anything like that but that's how Ivan is ,very anti PDA, so it's not like it was any kind surprise (no offense Ivan), anyways I got home and since my sister was having her B-day party at Zip-Zaps laser tag I had the house all to myself (if he hadn't had football camp or whatever it is I probably would have ended up at Ivan's house) that was however kind of boring so after a qiuck call (ok a couple of calls)to my parents I took bike and road the 6 (well if you want get technical it was 5.9,David) miles to barnes and noble stopping along the way at sports authority to pick up a new bike chain. i then spent about 3 hours at barnes and noble in the comic section then mom and david came to pick me up which means we spent another 20 minutes at b&n I got a new book and we all left when we got home I didn't stick around very long and went for a walk in the woods near my house I had left at about nine ten and got back at about three minutes after ten and so today I avoided a good chunk of basic interaction with other people and failed to figure out why I was in such a weird mood if I had asked my mom she would have said it was just me missing Ivan which maybe true but I'm not sure it's the whole reason. who knows maybe I'll figure it out tommorow. that's all more later

3 comments:

  1. You don't miss Ivan. You miss me!! I'm way cooler than Ivan!! Don't worry he wasn't quite as mopey as you, but he was sure a moody punk! He almost died!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHH you missed me
    And I was not moody I hate shorts and didn't need cleats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If I had asked my Mom she would have said...Tali your are a very introspective and thoughtful human being. I am sure that it is not lost on you that today you closed a transitional chapter in your life. Forever putting behind you the youthful aspect of your academic career as you now prepare to enter highschool in the fall (CRACK! POP! the top peak begins to calve followed by a thundering series of crashes and rumbling as thousands of pounds of words come roaring down ontop of you)
    Or maybe your missing Ivan?

    ReplyDelete