May 23, 2009

a fairly uneventful day

so today I woke up at 11 something in the morning after dreams about computers with key boards made up of only the keys you never use. after i woke up there was some basic house cleaning, my uncle dan and aunt maggie got into town and my uncle dan started helping my step dad with the edition while my aunt maggie helped my mom organize her art stuff. then after i had holed myself up in my room with my computer. my friend andrew, who hadn't been informed that there would be no D&D this saturday, showed up and ended up staying until seven so we worked on his nightlife character, were gangpressed into washing dishes, and ran around outside in the rain like we were 5 years old. after he left my grand parents and my aunt sunnie came over for dinner after which my grandpa helped my uncle and stepdad finish wiring the edition. after dinner my evening was spent on the internet and that's pretty much it for today more later

1 comment: